State of the art technology
What will treat your needs?
CosMedic Laser & Skin Care provides a variety of treatments that will allow us to provide you with a personalized treatment plan focused on realistic and satisfying results. Review the sections below to see what treatments will best treat your needs and problem areas. Make sure to book a free consultation with one of our skin care experts!
- Facials and Peels – We will use customized facial treatments and peels that are targeted wrinkles and improve skin texture.
- Fractional Resurfacing – Is a very effective, more aggressive treatment to break up uneven pigment, reduce wrinkles and tightening skin. There is a 3 day down time but results will last up to 6 months.
- Botox/Fillers – Reduces appearance of lines/wrinkles and restores volume
- Products – Retinol (used regularly) fights wrinkles and helps resolve texture issues by improving the skin turn over rate.
- Facials and Peels – We will use customized facial treatments and peels that are used to kill acne bacteria and prevent future break outs.
- Fractional Resurfacing – Breaks up discoloration, tightens pores, smooths wrinkles and fine lines
- Botox/Fillers – Smooths fine lines/wrinkles – restores volume
- Products – We carry a variety of medical grade products that help reduce dark circles, infuse hydration (Vitamins C&E) and strengthen the skin
- Facials and Peels – We will use customized facial treatments and peels that are targeted at reducing uneven pigment in order to restore the even color and youthful appearance of your skin
- Laser – Laser is attracted to pigment. It causes the pigment to ‘seize’ and scab (small coffee-grind appearance) around the edges. When the scabs fall off, the pigmented area is lighter and smaller.
- Products – Hydroquinone (HQ) fades age/sunspots (inhibits the over-production of melanin – the pigment causing age/sunspots)
- Facials and Peels – We will use a customized treatment that includes a combination of acids to reduce redness, swelling, growth of acne bacteria
- Laser – Laser is an effective treatment method of killing acne bacteria and reducing the redness, swelling and further growth of acne bacteria
- Products – Our medical grade products are effective at preventing and reducing acne. The key active ingredients are salicylic acid (reduces swelling and redness) or sulfur (prevents acne bacteria growth, keeps skin dry of oils)